The second topic in the EPRET series is Minor Trauma and covers orthopaedic limb injury and wound management. The eLearning modules are now open and the first Videoconference in the series will be held on Wednesday October 15th. The Skill workshop will provide training in wound repair and fracture immobilisation (plastering) and held at Elliston (Tuesday Dec 2), Cleve and Kimba (Wednesday Dec 3) and Cowell (Thursday Dec 4).
An introduction to wound management and splinting will be provided in the videoconference scheduled for Thursday November 27th
About this site.
The site provides
- Information about the EPRET program
- Calender of teaching events including videoconferences and workshops
- Links to access to the on-line learning for the program
- News and updates on the program
- Discussion forum for participants to share ideas / questions / resources